Alan Howarth THE LOST EMPIRE - OST (1983) black LP 180g
Death Waltz Recording Company are proud to present one of the coolest electronic scores of the 80s on vinyl for the first time ever, with Alan Howarth’s music for the 1983 Jim Wynorski classic THE LOST EMPIRE. A thrilling adventure that spans multiple countries that pits a trio of ass-kicking ladies against a mysterious villain and his plan to create an army of female terrorists from his remote island, the film stars cult actress Raven De La Croix (Russ Meyer’s UP!) and the late, great Angus Scrimm (PHANTASM).
Artwork by Rockin Jelly Bean.
The Lost Empire original Motion Picture Soundtrack pressed on 180 Gram Black Vinyl.
01. Lost Empire Main Titles (3:24)
02. Punks at School – Angel’s Apartment (2:37)
03. Whitestar (3:34)
04. Cowboy Fight To Prison (3:25)
05. Induction Center (2:25)
06. Flight To Golgotha and Examination (4:33)
07. Chariots of Night Patrol (2:55)
08. The Gladiator (3:00)
09. Seduced by Dinner (2:44)
10. Arena Battle (1:56)
11. Chamber Of Horrors (1:45)
12. Sin Do’s Domain (5:15)
13. Whitestar (Reprise) (3:33)
|Label||Death Waltz DW46, 5053760022282|