DEPECHE MODE Music For the Masses - the 12" Singles
Sony Music Entertainment's Depeche Mode 12" vinyl singles project continues with the release of Music For The Masses | The 12" Singles.
This definitive box set contains 12" vinyl singles contemporaneous to Music For The Masses (1987). One of the pivotal releases in the Depeche Mode canon, this album advanced the band's musical mission, moving the DM sound from industrial pop into darker atmospheric emotional territory.
In 1987, Music For The Masses furthered Depeche Mode's international mass appeal, breaking open the United States and other markets with the record-setting Music For The Masses Tour. An electrifying and historic adventure for band and audiences worldwide, the tour included Depeche Mode concerts in then-communist East Berlin, Budapest, and Prague. The tour's 101st show, a transcendent performance at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, was attended by more than sixty thousand fans and documented in 101, a concert film by D.A. Pennebaker (Don’t Look Back) and an accompanying live album. Record Mirror called Music For The Masses "the most accomplished and sexy Mode album to date."
Music For The Masses | The 12" Singles includes the seven original and special edition 12" vinyl singles from the album.
- 1 -
1. Strangelove (Maxi Mix)
2. Strangelove (Midi Mix)
- 2 -
1. Strangelove (Blind Mix)
3. Strangelove (Pain Mix)
4. Agent Orange
- 3 -
1. Never Let Me Down Again (Split Mix)
2. Pleasure, Little Treasure (Glitter Mix)
3. Never Let Me Down Again (Aggro Mix)
- 4 -
1. Never Let Me Down Again (Tsangarides Mix)
2. Pleasure, Little Treasure (Join Mix)
3. To Have and To Hold (Spanish Taster)
- 5 -
1. Behind the Wheel (Remixed By Shep Pettibone)
2. Route 66 (Remixed By the Beatmasters)
- 6 -
1. Behind the Wheel (Beatmasters Mix)
2. Route 66 (Casualty Mix)
- 7 -
1. Little 15
3. Sonata No. 14 In C3m (Moonlight Sonata)
|Released||MAY 31, 2019|